MonsterVision > Classic Horror

KING KONG vs. GODZILLA THE WHOLE STORY

<< < (2/8) > >>

Quest:
I love the old monster movies from Japan.  Slowly but surely I'm collecting them.

Searune:
I love them too i've seen Godzilla 1988, Godzilla destroy all mosters, Godzilla vs destroyer, Godzilla vs King Gidora, Godzilla vs  The Sea Monster and Godzilla vs King Kong.I even have the game Godzilla saves earth.

Avram Fawcett:
A few years ago, I came across a book on King Kong. According to this book (name and author I cannot remember...sorry), it is the original King Kong movie that was envisioned by Willis O'Brien as King King vs. Frankenstein. At this point (sometime after the Lost World came out, only two Frankenstein versions were out, the short subject by Thomas Edision's film company (1910) and the now lost Life Without Soul (1915). Eventually, the plan fell through.

Fast forward a few years. Karloff has made Frankenstein a hit, and the idea for Kong was revived by O'Brien. King Kong finally hit the screen in 1933.

I'm not saying the story I read is 100% true, but it should be remembered that Frankenstein was being used by Universal, and Kong was on RKO.

TheTerror:
wow in the movie
king kong was to big
godzilla is like wa a a a ay bigger

TheTerror:
like ya godzilla is the size of the twin towers and kong is the size of a 2 story building

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version