M.O.G.E.R.A. is a U.N.-built mecha created by Toho that first appeared in the 1994 Godzilla film, Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla.
aka: Mobile Operation Godzilla Expert Robot Aero-type (M.O.G.E.R.A.)
- Plasma laser cannons in eyes; plasma maser cannon projector in its breastplate;
- Spiral Tornado missles in its hands;
- Screw Crusher nose drill; flight jets in its feet and tail propel it at Mach 1 on Earth, Mach 44 in space; can move on treads or with independent leg action.
- Can seperate into the flying Star Falcon (80 meters/262 feet; 77,000 tons; flies at Mach 35; laser cannons) and the burrowing Land MOGERA (85 meters/279 feet; 99,000 tons; plasma laser cannons;
- Radar to track enemies, course, and objects; propulsion jets used to propel it skyward to be able to dock with the Star Falcon in mid-air.
- Height 120 meters
- Weight 160,000 tons
In The Mysterians, Moguera is a robot used by the Mysterians to assist in destroying humanity to make them bend to their will and supply them with a sufficient amount of land and women. It attacked a small village with its eye beams, and proved immune to machinegun fire, flamethrowers, and mortar rounds. It was destroyed when the bridge it was standing on collapsed due to the military dynamiting it.
A new robot was created by the U.N. Godzilla Countermeasures Center, after the defeat of the new Super MechaGodzilla, to defend against and combat Godzilla. MOGERA project was supervised by Russian robotics expert Professor Alexander Mamiroff and inherited its name from the alien robot invader Moguera of the 1967 film, The Mysterians. Spacegodzilla sent him to space after a short fight.
Returning to Earth, MOGERA was repaired and, after a brief skirmish with Godzilla, joined the King of the Monsters in the final battle against Spacegodzilla where he probably perished in the huge explosion that ensued.
- The Mysterians
- Godzilla vs. Spacegodzilla